Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My first post!

Hey Everyone (or no one)

This could all be just for me - I have tons of creative ideas and no outlet (maybe that's what's wrong with me? or why I have that crazy rash all over my right foot). If you read this, don't worry it's not you, it's me.

So here I am - a chance to write, make myself laugh, and...who knows where this will go?

A little about me I am a husband of a proud, strong, tall wife; a father to...a number of kids...from this angle they look like girls; a home chef who cooks with heat (half of my kitchen is perpetually in flames); an athlete who is trying to gain another 50 pounds of muscle situated only in my right leg and a lover of puzzles (especially self-created ones that are sort of like traps), cats (I'm allergic), roasted broccoli (not for eating, just for the pleasure of roasting something) and, of course, sub-atomic particles (they are just so darn cute!).

In no way is anything that follows supposed to refer to anyone specific in my life - stop trying to find yourself in my future, unwritten work!

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment