Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A story

So I was all like walking

And you were all like “Sup?”

I was all like not listening

And you were all like glaring and stuff

Then I said “Tru dat”

And you were licking your ice cream cone and mumbling to yourself

And I was all like “crunching” “the” “numbers”

And you were starting to fall asleep

And then I starting waxing eloquently about life

And you looked at me with about 5 different odd faces all at once

And I laughed about an inside joke that neither of us understood

I am green

You are red

Now I am sunshine

You are waves

Then I had a strong desire to bounce you like a basketball (only a slightly smaller one)

And you started treating me like your aunt

I relapsed into a coma that I only came out of two weeks from now

And you started quoting from random Swedish texts

And then… our eyes met…and we saw each other…for the first time…like really SAW  EACH OTHER – it was soooooo intense and we both said

“we needs us some hoodies and some pants!”

And then we said

“never forget your pants”

And then you kissed my nose in an ironic fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment