Tuesday, May 12, 2015

One Size Fits All

Why does the forecast of isolated showers leave me with a hint of optimism and all other uses of the word isolation just leave me feeling sad and alone?

What are they putting in the water and do they need any help? I'm just saying I have some free time and their secret is safe with me up until it begins to harm me and/or someone offers me enough money to buy a hot tub. I really want a hot tub.

Why creative ideas by one guy are enough for the optioning of a new TV series, by another guy the details of a Friday night interactive murder mystery role playing game full of intrigue and by another guy seen as just too much delusions of grandeur mixed with unhealthy amounts of paranoia for everyone to feel safe and relaxed.

Why does an inadvertent wink of an eye to a pretty girl (note- what is seen as pretty is all relative and much is based on the era we are living in -1870s the sheer amount of available skin would lead to spontaneous heart attacks, in 1100s she would be seen as a witch, in 1200 BCE it would be believed she was an alien 

Who should I see if I'm having boundary issues and I honestly don't know where you end and I begin?

Would life be better if I were more triangular in shape? I am really asking for your opinion and your input before I go ahead with the expensive elective surgery I have scheduled in a few weeks time.

Is it just me or does "one size fits all" sound more like a threat and less of something we should all be happy about?

Is the minute hand jealous of the hour hand and should we know whom to blame if the hour hand strangely disappears one day?

Is there a point in which I should be less focused on upping my intake of fibre and be more focused on what can only be described as "fibrous" growth on my back?

What does it mean when others exhale on me like rows of hair dryers whenever I enter the room?

Can I actually absorb information?

Do sheep ever lay awake at night wondering what those cows are actually talking about and whether they should trust them as sheep are attempting to be less trusting in general?

What do I do if I have nowhere to hang my hat? And don't suggest I buy a hatrack- I've tried that and it didn't help at all.

How much red paint can I use in my paintings before someone starts to suggest that I "lay off the red as you are starting I creep us all out with your nervous laughter, shaky brushstrokes and often vacant stares at the ceiling tiles"?

If I wasn't so comfortable in my skin, who should be most worried?

Am I the only one who feels badly when someone mentions a third party getting involved and I can only try to figure out why I wasn't invited?

Is it weird if I want to actually put a smile on your face? Like use my hands somehow.

Why do I dream of a world populated by large benevolent fluffy bunny rabbits who have found a way to solve world hunger and end all poverty and make the idea of war obsolete all-the-while bouncing cutely around, somehow providing universal healthcare, and schooling for all with the only downside being having to slave away as a carrot grower for the rest of my days?

How come everytime I make a suggestion I am greeted by a round of groans and moans which quickly turn into shrieks and screams, but always end in the suggestion being warmly adopted by all and a pizza arriving seemingly out of nowhere?

Where have all of the good ones gone and why am I being asked to make do with the bad ones when I know the mediocre ones are free and have been waiting in the wings just raring to go once given a shot?

No comments:

Post a Comment